Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

While Working on Snowboards & Tuxes

I've decided to take a page from one of my absolute favorite authors: A. D. Truax, author of Tenebrism.

In the last update he made to Tenebrism, A. stated that he had joined Patreon. Curious, I investigated and was pleased to discover a land of extra features and first-access. While my pledge is sometimes constricted by other expenses, I adore the idea of supporting an author whose work I hold in such high regard.

However, sometimes I find that I'm the author in need of a little extra. To that end, I created a Patreon content-creator account for myself. Supporters will receive first-access to character profiles before their official release here on my blog and whatever other content I create on Patreon.

Funny, I had wanted to explain this better; but it seems I have failed slightly. Anywho, here's the link to my Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/AvaPenn

No comments:

Post a Comment