Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day

I hope everyone enjoyed their St. Patrick's Day festivities. I know I did!

While I did not get piss drunk on green beer; I did have an absolutely delightful time in Taos, NM with my best friend, my mother, and my son. We ate dinner at Eske's Brew Pub and Eatery. Yes, the exact Eske's that is mentioned in Snowboards & Tuxes.

I met one of the owners a while back, after having called and asked her permission to feature the fantastic little place in my latest novel. Also, I bought some swag there that I will include in an ultimate giveaway when the series is finished. I purchased a growler. Which is just a fancy way of saying I bought a beer jug. It has the pub's logo/name printed on it in white. Pretty awesome. :)

Just a reminder that the contest mentioned in this post is still open! Just comment with your guess.

P.S. a few teasers from the story I am writing as part of the Love's Landscapes event by the M/M Romance Group can be found here (though you must be a member of the group in order to see the thread).

No comments:

Post a Comment