Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I'm horrible at keeping promises...

...that I make to MYSELF.

I had taken a break from writing the week of and after Thanksgiving, and had a hell of a time getting back into my rhythm when I was working on Moonlight & Stained Glass. I then promised myself that I would never go more than a week without writing again. Of course the possibility of carpal tunnel derailed that promise; but for the past couple weeks even on the days I could have written, I didn't.

So, I apologize to my readers who have been waiting for an update.

The good news is that Thursday March 6th I will finally have my test done for carpal tunnel and appropriate treatment will be given depending on the diagnosis.

I want to let you know that the contest from my previous post is still open. Please leave a comment if you think you might know the answer.

Blog Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment