Translate

Monday, June 2, 2014

It's HERE!!!

The Love's Landscapes Event has reached the climax!

Posting of finished stories began yesterday with Villains by Andrea SpeedBroken Phoenix by Edmond Manning, and Carte Blanche by Nash Summers! Since I'm working on my own (2nd) Love's Landscapes story (and already had to ask for an extended deadline) I have only had time to read Villains so far. It was wonderfully written! I've peeked at the others though, and I can certainly say you are in for a treat with this event!

Today's stories include The Lonely Drop by Vanessa NorthHinori's Journey by Victoria Zagar, and Awakenings by Jayson James.

I understand that FREE ebooks will be released a short time after each story is posted and can be found here. HOWEVER, group members get first access to every story before it is released to the general public. It is a fantastic group with plenty to offer and a cup of tea for everyone's taste.

P.S. Keep an eye out for my first Love's Landscapes story Contrary Instincts!

P.P.S. Go HERE for a list of links directly to the stories!





P.P.P.S. Can you tell I'm super-excited about this event?!

No comments:

Post a Comment