Translate

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Moonlight & Stained Glass

is officially COMPLETE!
Three long months of thought processes, writing in between dealing with real life, and frustrations with scenes not coming out right the first time and being rewritten repeatedly has culminated in my first-ever complete novel-length story.

If you read my blog post last night (although I doubt I have an audience to this blog), you will know that this is not THE end though. No. My little plot bunny underwent meiosis and split into four more plots. These four plots do not feature the main characters you have come to know and love, but have their own couples with their own stories to tell.

I will now return to working on the blurb I started last night, despite my desire to go on strike against the left (or is it right) half of my brain. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment