Translate

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Onward...into the great unknown

Well, not really. But it sounds good!

Now that I'm earnestly working on the second story in the Preston and Archer Unlimited Corporations series, I'm also BARELY beginning to explore the vast sea of publicity options. The most I have done to generate hype about Moonlight & Stained Glass up to this point is create this blog, my facebook pages, and my Goodreads pages. I haven't created contests or anything of the like in order to get my story "out there."

Reason number one, it's not ready. I'm going to proofread and edit before I finally publish it.
Reason number two, I'M not ready. This is the FIRST novel-length work I have ever finished. This is new territory for me (so maybe the title of this blog post fits after all).

I also have discovered I have a penchant for odd methods of research...right down to calling a restaurant to ask if I can use it as a setting in this new piece. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming (i.e. writing).

No comments:

Post a Comment